* Coarse open-pore foam catches airborne dirt, grime and sand
* Fine open-pore inner foam acts as a second filter to trap the smallest particles while ensuring maximum air passage
* Exclusively developed adhesive ensures glue seams will not break down
* Thick, flat foam, greaseless sealing ring ensures maximum contact with your airbox, while acting as a breathable gasket for increased air passage
* Fused outer and inner elements prevent dirt and grime from being lodged between layers, unlike Twin Air, this can be a problem with inferior two-piece designs.
* Trapped particles can restrict airflow. And if dirt works its way into your engine, a pinhead-sized granule will gouge your cylinder, piston and rings like a bullet